call us: +27 21 914-1840

Tyger Waterfront History

The Tyger Waterfront is defined as the 23Ha area between the Tyger Falls and South Gate Precinct.

This section of land operated as a quarry site during the 1960's. It was bought on tender by a Namibian businessman during the 1990's and together with the assistance of Capitol, the rezoning and sub division of this sought after land was completed in August 2000. The sub division consisted of 16 commercial erven of various sizes.

The first transfer went through in March 2001 and the last building was completed during April 2006. Today the Tyger Waterfront consists of approximately 31340m² commercial space and 23560m² of residential space.

1968

1968

1996

1996

2000

2000

2008

2008